Product Safety

Candle Care
On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. Melted wax should reach the sides of the container and be no more than 2 inches thick. Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Always trim the wick to 1/4 inches before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the tin/jar. The tin/jar may be hot during use, so handle with care. Extinguish the candle when 1/4 in. of wax remains and do not relight.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn candles on a level and heat resistant surface. Do not allow the flame to touch the tin. You can find this information on the labels.
Repurposing Your Containers
Don'tย throw away your candle jars. Repurpose them! You may repurpose your jars as cocktail glasses, bathroom storage containers, pencil holders, floral decor and more!ย  First, clean your jar by boiling water and pouring over wax.ย  Allow it to cool until wax is solid, then pop out.ย  Remove the label and wick base. Clean with soap and warm water and voila!
Bath Salts
Add 3 tablespoons to warm running water. Soak for a minimum of 20 minutes per bath. NOTE: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products offered are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent diseases. Pregnant women should consult with a physician before using any product made with natural salts and synthetic fragrance oils.
Wax Melts
To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.ย ย 
Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/4" of wax.